Skip to main content

Watch God Work!




Moses told the people, Fear not; stand still (firm, confident, undismayed) and see the salvation of the Lord which He will work for you today… The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace and remain at rest.
                                                                                      Exodus 14:13-14




We have free access to God. We can go before Him anytime we want to. We don’t need a special invitation. The throne room is always open, God is always home, He is never napping or on the phone. We can go boldly, expecting Him to meet our need and do it willingly and joyfully.
No doubt millions of people pray, but the question we want answered is, how do they pray? Do they pray expectantly, boldly, fearlessly, confidently, aggressively, or ashamed, condemned, asking for barely enough to get by on and seriously doubting if they will even get that?
You go, girl! Start praying like you have never prayed before. Believe that God wants to meet your needs because He is good, not necessarily because you are good. None of us living in a fleshly body has a perfect record. We all make mistakes, and yours probably are no worse than anyone else’s. So stop beating up on yourself and start expecting God to be God in your life. BE confident even when you don’t FEEL confident and watch God work!


                                                                  _________________
Lord, I am confident that You are Almighty God and You will work wonders on my behalf. I ask You to fight for me and bring me through to victory. Amen

Comments

  1. So heart touching , Ameen!
    PS : Thanks for the follow , following back :)
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from the blog hop! Love your blog & can't wait to get to know you more :) Have a great day!
    Rachel
    http://sugar-stripes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Joyce Meyer! Her devotionals are great!
    Stopping by from Friday Chaos. Love for you to stop by and return the follow when you can.
    julie
    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice post. Thanks for following. Following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year. Hi I found you through the Aloha Blog Hop. Stop by and say hi when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, prayer is our line to heaven, our powerful line to God! Thanks be to God!Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes it's so hard to let go and let God work in my life but without Him in control, our lives go nowhere. Thank you for the wonderful post. Helps keep me on track!

    I hope you're having a great week and a Happy New Year!

    Thank you so much for linking up to last week's Aloha Friday Blog Hop!! I'm following you.

    If you have time, we'd love to have you come and link up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven't already! (Thank you so very much if you've already linked up, I truly appreciate it!!)

    Come and link up and celebrate the coming weekend with us!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Personally I've seen God great things for me when I'm walking with Him, spending time in prayer, reading His word and by the Holy Spirit obeying to the best of the grace given to me. Prayer can't be answered in rebellion and we must learn to be patient for God. "Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength..."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wanted: Guest Bloggers & New Followers

As you know “My Unique Girlz” is a place to share inspiring and uplifting posts that will help others in their everyday life. I want to give my fellow bloggers and readers the opportunity to guest post on my unique girlz. Also share fun facts, recipes and life changing stories. If you are interested please send me an email (myuniquegirlz@hotmail.com) with your ideas, with Guest Blogging in the subject line. Looking forward to hearing from you! Dear New Followers , I just wanted to thank you guys for the great comments you are leaving on my post. Thanks for following “My Unique Girlz” and I pray that this blog is encouraging and helping you in your everyday life. I’m always looking forward to reading your post also, they are really good too J . Inside scoop: First Giveaway coming soon! 

Hit The Delete Button

The other day I was watching Joel Osteen on television and he was talking about deleting negative things people may say about us. A lot of times we accept negative criticism that people say to us like, “you are never going to amount to anything in life; you’re never going to be the person you think you  are going to be when you grow up (doctor, lawyer, etc.)”.  When people keep talking about us negatively and we listen, we start believing it. We start saying to ourselves that I would never ever be able to do that. I don’t have the capability to do that at my skill level. Now we’re so deep in our own negative thoughts that down the line we’re never going to be who God called us to be in life. Instead of receiving negative comments from people, we need to delete them. You ask how, by saying the opposite. I will be that when I grow up. I am at that skill level to get that job. Never give up when you’re trying to reach your goals. When people say no never give up and keep pushing towa