Skip to main content

Celebrate the Positive

By: Joyce Meyer





For we all often stumble and fall and offend in many things. And if anyone does not offend in speech [never says the wrong things], he is a fully developed character and a perfect man, able to control his whole body and to curb his entire nature.
                                                                                                  James 3:2


Our thoughts and words about ourselves are tremendously important. In order to overcome the negative thinking and speaking that have been such a natural part of our lifestyle for so long, we must make a conscious effort to meditate on and speak positive things about ourselves. We need to get our mouth in line with what the Word of God says about us. Positive confession of the Word of God should be an ingrained habit of every believer. If you have not yet begun to develop this important habit, start today. “ I am the righteousness of God in Jesus Christ. I prosper in everything I lay my hand to. I have gifts and talents and God is using me. I operate in the fruit of the Spirit. I walk in love. Joy flows through me.”
We can appropriate the blessings of God in our lives if we will continually and purposefully speak about ourselves what the Word of God says about us. We will receive positive results.


_______________

Lord, I will make the positive confession of Your Word an ingrained habit of my life. Help me to get my mouth in line with the truth of what you have done for me. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wanted: Guest Bloggers & New Followers

As you know “My Unique Girlz” is a place to share inspiring and uplifting posts that will help others in their everyday life. I want to give my fellow bloggers and readers the opportunity to guest post on my unique girlz. Also share fun facts, recipes and life changing stories. If you are interested please send me an email (myuniquegirlz@hotmail.com) with your ideas, with Guest Blogging in the subject line. Looking forward to hearing from you! Dear New Followers , I just wanted to thank you guys for the great comments you are leaving on my post. Thanks for following “My Unique Girlz” and I pray that this blog is encouraging and helping you in your everyday life. I’m always looking forward to reading your post also, they are really good too J . Inside scoop: First Giveaway coming soon! 

Hit The Delete Button

The other day I was watching Joel Osteen on television and he was talking about deleting negative things people may say about us. A lot of times we accept negative criticism that people say to us like, “you are never going to amount to anything in life; you’re never going to be the person you think you  are going to be when you grow up (doctor, lawyer, etc.)”.  When people keep talking about us negatively and we listen, we start believing it. We start saying to ourselves that I would never ever be able to do that. I don’t have the capability to do that at my skill level. Now we’re so deep in our own negative thoughts that down the line we’re never going to be who God called us to be in life. Instead of receiving negative comments from people, we need to delete them. You ask how, by saying the opposite. I will be that when I grow up. I am at that skill level to get that job. Never give up when you’re trying to reach your goals. When people say no never give up and keep pus...

Watch God Work!

By: Joyce Meyer Moses told the people, Fear not; stand still (firm, confident, undismayed) and see the salvation of the Lord which He will work for you today… The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace and remain at rest.                                                                                       Exodus 14:13-14 We have free access to God. We can go before Him anytime we want to. We don’t need a special invitation. The throne room is always open, God is always home, He is never napping or on the phone. We can go boldly, expecting Him to meet our need and do it willingly and joyfully. No doubt millions of people pray, but the question we want answered is, how do they pray? Do they pray expectantly, boldly, fearlessly,...